Diversity in the workplace took on new meaning when we asked everyone here to name his or her favorite Tomato. The top picks were:
- 'Sungold' sweet golden orange hybrid cherry that's universally loved; matures 65 days from transplant; indeterminate;
- 'Taxi' 4-6oz, mild, light yellow, early, 64 days from transplant; determinate;
- 'Carmello' medium-size, red
hybrid, balanced sweet/acid flavor; 70 days from transplant;
- 'Jaune Flammee' heirloom, with tender orange skin and sweet red flesh, 2-3oz; 80 days from transplant;
- 'Orange Strawberry Oxheart' large heirloom, meaty, late; 80 days from transplant; indeterminate;
- 'Cherokee Purple' rich, sweet, heirloom beefsteak; 80-90 days from transplant; indeterminate.
Our collection includes one plant of each variety, six plants total.
Our stocky seedlings are grown and shipped in 3in pots that are a full 4in deep, so the plants you receive have strong, well-developed root systems. For more information on growing and care, click Growing Guide.
SHIPPING GUIDELINES FOR STARTS - Hardiness Zone 7-9: shipping starts late April. Zone 6: shipping starts early May. Zones 1-5: shipping starts mid-May.
These shipping guidelines are based on normal weather conditions within your zone. We begin shipping to the warmest zones first and then work our way to the colder zones. Due to weather, growth requirements, and product quality, we cannot ship your plants outside of these shipping guidelines.
Every state has agricultural regulations that restrict the shipment of certain plants. We are sorry, but we cannot ship this item to the following state: GA