About Our Cut Flowers
We're pleased to offer top-quality cut flower bouquets that are shipped directly from the growers' farms. Each bouquet is carefully arranged prior to shipment, and flowers are delivered in bud stage to ensure the longest possible period of bloom. Like everything we sell, our bouquets are 100% guaranteed.
Shipping & Delivery
Most of our bouquets are available for immediate delivery. Please use our shipping calendar during checkout to choose an arrival date. While all bouquets are shipped overnight from the grower, customers pay only standard shipping rates. Simply select your arrival date, and we'll take care of the rest. You will receive an email with tracking information for your order.
Caring for Cut Flowers
We print simple care instructions on the box in which our flowers are delivered. Here's what to do in order to keep your cut flowers looking their best:
- Dissolve contents of the enclosed flower food sachet in 1 quart of fresh water in a vase. Flower food is not included if the bouquet does not require it.
- Recut the bottom of each stem at an angle, removing a minimum of 2" to your desired height. For larger Gerbera Daisies, gently remove the protective netting around each flower head and adjust the plastic tube on each stem so that the top of the tube rests against the base of the flower head. Arrange the stems in your vase. Please note: Our "miniature" Gerbera Daisies are not shipped with netting or plastic tubes. For Roses, gently remove the outer guard petals which may be bruised or damaged.
- Check the water level daily and add water as needed. Replace water every 2–3 days. To lengthen the life of your bouquet, recut the stems 3–4 days after receipt.
- Remove older flowers as they fade.
- Keep your bouquet away from direct sun, drafts, and sources of heat.