Caring for Your Cut Flower Bouquet
Keep your cut flowers looking their best by following these simple instructions.
- Dissolve contents of the enclosed flower food sachet in 1 quart of fresh water in a vase. Flower food is not included if your bouquet does not require it
- Recut the bottom of each stem at an angle, removing a minimum of 2" to your desired height. For larger Gerbera Daisies, gently remove the protective netting around each flower head and adjust the plastic tube on each stem so that the top of the tube rests against the base of the flower head. Arrange the stems in your vase. Please note: Our miniature Gerbera Daisies are not shipped with netting or plastic tubes. For Roses, gently remove the outer guard petals which may be bruised or damaged.
- Check the water level daily and add water as needed. Replace water every 2–3 days. To lengthen the life of your bouquet, recut the stems in 3–4 days.
- Remove older flowers as they fade.
- Keep your bouquet away from direct sun, drafts, and sources of heat.